We assure you not to sell your name, location, contact details, email address and credit/debit card information to any third party without acquiring your consent. However, we reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party if it constitutes a legally-compliant request. Though we don’t disclose your personally identifiable information to a third party, we won’t hold any responsibility for any third-party actions through which you have been directed to our website.
Communication & Marketing
All registered members of Horses Saddle will receive promotional emails such as the latest offers, promo codes, discounts and coupons from us. You may also receive such communications if you have purchased as a guest user.
If you do not wish to receive such emails, we grant you the full authority to opt out of such communication. You can unsubscribe from our email list by visiting your “account” page or simply clicking the “unsubscribe” link as provided to you in the mail.
From time to time, we may share your details with fraud prevention or credit reference agencies as our anti-fraud measures. Please note that this process does not include a credit check and won’t affect your credit rating in any way.
Disclosures of your information
We may share your personal information with other corporate entities for:
- Correlating related or multiple accounts for preventing abuse of our services.
- Facilitating joint or co-branded services requested by you where such services are provided by more than one entity.
We identify and use your IP address to detect problems with our server and administer our site. It also helps us to acquire board demographic information.
Our third-party service providers may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website to target advertisements of goods and services. Note that no personally identifiable information will be collected or used in this process.
Usage of Demographic and Profile Data
- We use your personal information for:
- Providing better services
- Resolving disputes or troubleshooting problems
- Promoting safety and privacy
- Measuring customer interest and trends
- Informing you of any product launches, offers, services and updates
- Requesting you for optional online surveys